Making employees knowledgeable about their rights and responsibilities in your workplace through clear and consistent employee communication contributes to greater productivity, increased retention of qualified individuals and a reduction in employee complaints and lawsuits. Moreover, as courts across the country have made clear, management training is no longer simply an HR best practice; it is a legal imperative. You can best defend yourself against employment practices lawsuits and manage potential liability by making training mandatory for all employees.
Vantage Legal emphasizes training and education as a vital component of proper workforce management and business success. Our training programs are powerful because they combine adult learning techniques with the knowledge and hands-on experience of successful employment lawyers.
Our programs can be customized to incorporate your policies and procedures and to reflect your business culture. Our attorney-trainers offer on-site training seminars for your employees and management, one-on-one training sessions, as well as, train-the-trainer workshops that prepare your internal training department to deliver our training design successfully.
Vantage Legal’s Employment Law Training Includes:
- Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination
- Accommodating Employees under the ADA
- The Family & Medical Leave Act
- Conducting Effective Investigations
- Conflict Resolution
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Employment Handbooks & Manuals
- Employee Leave and Time Off
- Managing Unemployment Claims
- Manager’s Skills Training Program
- Managing Charges and Compliance
- Recruiting and Hiring