Our Agency Representation services help you respond appropriately when you are faced with an employee complaint filed with external agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Department of Labor (DOL), Department of Human Rights (IDHR), and other state and local agencies.
We provide you with complete, comprehensive, and thorough advocacy should you face a claim filed in one of these agencies. Through our extensive experience with Agency Representation matters, we have become extremely knowledgeable of the processes used by these agencies, are highly effective in interfacing with agency investigators, and comprehensively advocate for our clients.
When hired to provide Agency Representation, Vantage will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the facts that form the basis of the complaint filed
- Assess the strengths of the case and advise on settlement and mediation options
- Prepare the appropriate response
- Interface with the investigator and any attorneys representing the employee
- Represent you at any fact-finding, mediation or settlement conference and any other required hearing
- Prepare any post-hearing documents or appeals